Friday, June 6, 2008

Is Freebie Force For Real, Real Free Stuff?

Just about a week ago I became exposed to a terrific online business opportunity and team that assists each other in making a success of it. Below is a little more information about Freebie Force. My last post touched a little on this opportunity.

People who join Freebie Force pay less that $10 monthly and have an opportunity to obtain free merchandise plus make money using it as a home business.

Free Stuff
This is the part I like so much, that is obtaining "Free Stuff", because even if you just joined Freebie Force for this and not to make additional money, then the value is excellent, particularly because the cost is less than $10.00 monthly. Yes, we've all heard about having to jump through a bunch of hoops to obtain a certain product for free. Well, with Freebie Force you don't have to jump through a bunch of hoopes to obtain free products. In fact to get many of the products for free, you don't even have to pay postage. Anyway I'm already well on my way to receiving free products at no cost and little effort to me. Just as I joined, I ordered a free watch and they didn't charge me a single cent even for postage, and in fact I didn't have to provide much more than my mailing information.

Business Opportunity
In the event you wish to make money from Freebie Force by providing others an opportunity to join, then you will receive remuneration from a 5 X 7 matrix. If you're like me, you just want to know up front, what that means financially. Well, you can receive $1 monthly for everyone who joins in your downline, etc. Of course there is more to it than this but it's good starter information.

I believe the owners of Freebieforce have done a good job at presenting a terrific opportunity. But you can go one step further. If you join in the same group I'm a member of you receive team assistance and support, a free introduction website page. Our leader is doing a great job to teach us how to make a success in this business as well as others.

Sincerely, Richard Crandall

http://www.freebieforcesite.com/freebie/richardcran.html

5 comments:

Rick's Solution said...

Richard,

You've stated the Freebie Force business quite simply! Whether you want free stuff or you like getting paid 1 dollar for each person you tell...and they tell...and ... such :-)

All for under 10 bucks a month!

Nobody wants to miss on this. Especially in the current economy we are in. Time IS Money.

Psst... Did I mention we have the BEST team working and building this!

Rick Ryan
http://spend.nocashever.com

Graham Matthews said...

I agree also... Freebie Force is a great opportunity.

The freebies are great, and you can save so much money by just getting things that you would have bought anyway. Sometimes there are even re-useable coupons that you can use an unlimited number of times!

I joined just over 2 months ago, referred a few people, and already am in profit!

I just LOVE this site!!!

Graham Matthews

turtleferrets said...

Freebie Force is full of wonderful free things! I have aready received a sterling silver pendant, coupons, a movie, make-up, and some awesome samples.

Living on a small budget really makes all this free stuff even better. I love that I can save these "samples" (such as a whole bottle of lotion) to give away as presents which saves me money.

And don't get me started about the money you can make! What better way to earn some gas money than helping your friends? I'm telling you, FREEBIE FORCE is great!

Jessica Sanchez
http://turtleferrets.nocashever.com
http://kyriescollectibles.wordpress.com/2008/06/28/finally-all-the-freebies-without-the-work/

Maggie May said...

Hi
I've been a member of FreebieForce for a while now. The first week I downloaded $300 worth of software and paid by monthly dues into 2010. I have a suggestion for all FF members. Order all the free stuff, even if you personally don't have a use for it. We all know someone who might, prepare gift baskets or even donate some of the samples to charitable societies that work with the homeless. A sample of shampoo might not mean much to you, but someone on the street might be really happy to get it.
Glad to see you on the forum

maggiemae
http://www.gohoneworkers.com

Unknown said...

HI RICHARD,

YOU'VE SAID IT WONDERFULLY...I TOO LOVE THIS SITE, AND HAVE RECEIVED, CEREAL, MAKEUP, SOFTWARE, COFFEE FROM STARBUCKS...ALL FOR FREE!! AND YOU CAN EARN A RESIDUAL INCOME!! I LOVE THAT PART THE BEST.

http://www.freebieforcesite.com/freebie/jet1998.html

JACKIE